Siser Easyweed Stretch 15"x12"
Need a heat transfer vinyl that works on your performace wear? EasyWeed Stretch delievers that with all the same benefits as EasyWeed but with added stretchability! It's the thinnest vinyl line from the Siser material. EasyWeed Stretch is an ultra-matte finish with a soft hand feel that is available is a wide range of colors. Using EasyWeed Stretch for your ideal performance apparel, it will become a favorite for other garment decorating due to the soft hand feel and light weight!
EasyWeed Stretch is CPSIA Certified, so it’s safe on your garments for any age!
- Ability to stretch
- Can be layered
- Works on lycra, spandex, cottons, poly & blends
- Material may vary in width by an 1/8" - 1/4"
- Pre-shrink any shirt with cotton listed as a material
- Product is 90 Microns/3.5 Mils Thick
- Composition: PU
- CPSIA Certified
- Siser Easyweed
- 305° F
- Pre-press for 2-3 seconds, then 10 - 15 seconds with transfer
- Peel Hot or Cold
- Firm pressure
- Cut in reverse
- 100% uncoated polyester, poly/cotton blends, 100% cotton, lycra, spandex, and leather
- Wait 24 hours before first wash. Machine wash warm with mild detergent. DO NOT dry clean. NO bleach. Dry at normal setting.
Application instructions for dazzle cloth, shiny polyester materials, and coated polyester materials:
Damp a cloth with rubbing alcohol (isopropyl alcohol), then gently apply it to the area on the garment you want to apply your design. Allow it to dry and apply your material. This will allow the adhesive to better penetrate the garment.
We highly recommend that you wash and dry your garments prior to pressing your design. This will also allow the adhesive to better penetrate the garment.
Cut Settings for Graphtec CE6000:
Settings can alter for each cutter and how dull or sharp the blade is. Test Cutting is Recommended.
1. Offset: 0
2. Speed: 25 cm/s
3. Acceleration: 4
4. Cut Force: 16-19 (recommend a test cut first)
*HTW uses a 45 Degree Blade
Cut Settings for Silhouette Cameo:
Settings can alter on how dull or sharp the blade is. Test Cutting is Recommended.
Blade: Standard, 1
Setting: Heat Transfer Material (Smooth)
Cut Settings for Cricut®: