This is a great introduction to the Cameo 1,2 or 3.
Le Anne Thompson, owner of Kraftyville and Cameo guru, takes you through setting up the machine all the way to creating projects. The class uses Silhouette Studio V4.
- You don’t need to have your Silhouette to watch and learn! If you’re thinking about taking the leap, this is a great way to see if a Silhouette is right for you!
- Yes, you can craft in real time with me, but take your time! You can pause this video, rewind, and rematch as often as you’d like.
- Your supply list for class is:
- Silhouette cutting system, cutting mat, and software
- Transfer Tape
- Basic crafting supplies…scissors, maybe a scraping tool, etc.
- Scap IT not Trash IT Class (Scraps is a must )
Share away! The more the merrier! Feel free to post this page on Facebook, Twitter, where ever you’d like!
You will get a one-on-one session with Master Crafter Le Anne owner of Kraftyville.com
We can assist you by phone, Facetime or in person (if local) and help you with your crafting questions. We focus on product development for our businesses by educating our buyers on new skillsets and tricks of the trade.
**Note Class can't be Refunded**